Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome to GG2 Designs.
This page is currently serving as a picture gallery for my jewelry. Each virtually weightless piece is created using a resin, rolled paper-thin, which I then drench in watercolor, cut into my original designs, fire and hand-assemble. Sometimes I combine my pieces with shells and coral, semi-precious gems, found objects and beads of glass, clay, bone or wood.
Occasionally I also create necklaces from beads I have gathered along my travels. Unless I happen to have a quantity of these materials, the necklaces and some earrings will be one of a kind.
If you see anything which appeals to you, please e-mail me at gg2designs@live.com and I will be glad to respond with particulars and pricing.
Please scroll down and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment